Provide Responsible Gambling Services (RSG)
Unit of Competency SITHGAM001 (100% online RSG)
RSG statement of attainment valid in: WA,QLD, & NT
To purchase the RSG on its own
To purchase RSG in a package with RSA and get a bundle discount click a link below;
RSG Online Details:
- RSG Online One fee - No additional fees or charges
- RTO# 6127 is a RSG Online official provider of RSG online
- This course covers specific requirements for WA, QLD and the NT
- The nationally recognised statement of attainment issued is valid in WA, QLD and the NT
- You can start training in 3 minutes and have your Western Australia RSG PDF statement of attainment on the same day!
- Qualified trainers available on 1300 toll free number during business hours
- Please read our student guide (PDF, 10.8mb) or more about your rights
- Australian residential and postal address (International students are exempt)
- Broadband Internet
- Latest version of a Compatible browser: Chrome (works best) / Safari / Internet Explorer 9+
- Speakers or headphones
- Desktop / Laptop / Ipad / Android / Mobile devices
You will learn:
- The risks of gambling and ways to actively reduce them.
- The laws governing gambling.
- How to work within the Responsible Gambling Code of Practice.
- Duty of care and it affects you.
- Your gambling responsibilities.
- Your role in harm minimisation.
Your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
From the 1st of January 2015 everyone undertaking nationally recognised training in Australia must have a unique student identifier.
During our course enrolmentprocess you will be asked to provide a USI or you will be given the option to allow us to apply for one on your behalf.
In rare circumstances you may need to speak directly with the government to provide further details. We will notify you if this is the case.
(For more detail, see our FAQ section on USI)
Roles and Quality Assurance
Century Group trading as Arrow Training Services (Arrow) RTO# 6127 is responsible for the quality of the training and assessment that you will receive. Online RSG is responsible for delivering the training and assessment via the online eLearning Portal in accordance with Arrows requirements. Based on you achieving these requirements Arrow is responsible for issuing you with a valid statement of attainment.
How will you be assessed?
This online RSG training is broken into several topics or sections. At the end of each section a quiz will be presented and you will be required to answer all questions correctly online. If you get a question wrong you will be directed to review the course material after which you may reattempt the question. If you give the wrong answer another two times you will be locked out of the quiz, at which point you will need to contact a qualified trainer for assistance.
Case studies require you to implement what you have learnt in typical online practical scenarios, making up the skills assessment component. Your formal assessment activities have been mapped back to the Unit of Competency SITHGAM001 – Provide responsible gambling services. This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to provide responsible gambling services, and to assist those customers who have issues with problem gambling.
How long will the assessments take?
Approximate timings on each of the formal assessment tasks are:
- Approximate timings on each of the formal assessment tasks are:
- Section 1 – 15 minutes
- Section 2 – 15 minutes
- Section 3 – 15 minutes
- Section 4 – 15 minutes
Learning skills required
To ensure this method of training is right for you please consider the following questions.
Do you have a disability, special needs, or reading and writing difficulties that may impact your ability to complete this online course?
Do you believe that you have the literacy and numeracy skills to understand material such as:
- In-house policies and procedures,
- Other plain English regulatory and advisory information issued by authorities such as signs and leaflets,
- Record keeping requirements and mathematical calculations.
If you are not confident that you will understand any of the components of this online training, contact us and we will make arrangements to assist you in your training or offer you face to face training if available in your area.