Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol - SITHFAB002 - NSW
RSA Online New South Wales - Australia's #1 RSA course online
High quality, 100% online RSA, same day RSA certificate*, money back guarantee*
RSA NSW ONLINE course with NSW specific content. We are an Official NSW Online RSA Government approved trainer for the 'Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol' course and one of the few offering a 100% online RSA course.
It takes just 2 minutes to begin your NSW RSA online. Start now and receive your online RSA certificate today*. You'll be qualified to work by tonight.
Improve your resume and receive a free introduction to wine course and a further discount by upgrading to one of our employment enhancing bundles !
Already have a NSW competency card and need the RSA online refresher? Read More
Receive a discount coupon by watching the free trial, then in the shop, apply the discount coupon by clicking the "Add a coupon" link above the 'Order Total'.
Get Started - Coming Soon
Introduction to Wine
RSA NSW Online Summary
- RSA NSW Online One fee - No additional fees or charges. Includes $70 photo ID card.
- 5 Star Hospitality Training RTO #45332 is an official provider of RSA Online with the NSW government.
- This RSA online course covers specific content for New South Wales Australia.
- You can start training in 2 minutes and complete your NSW training the same day!
- Qualified NSW RSA trainers are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and will answer queries immediately if available or will call back within 30 minutes if on another call.
- RSA via correspondence is no longer allowed by L&G NSW
- It is a mandatory NSW government requirement that you spend at least 30 minutes studying each online section there is enough online training and supporting documentation for approximately 6-8 hours of online training and additional reading materials are also available.
- As part of NSW Government online integrity measures you will need to upload a signed and witnessed statutory declaration and photo identification. We provide you with the form needed and a list of places where you can get the form properly signed and witnessed. You can take a photo with your phone or use a scanner and upload this before completing the last section of the course.
- If you complete your RSA online before 4:30pm on a business day we will apply for your 'Interim RSA Certificate' from L&G NSW and send you the interim certificate that night.
- Please read our student guide (PDF, 10.8mb) or more about your rights.
- You can find out more information about the NSW Government's RSA online requirement on the Liquor & Gaming NSW website.
- Carbon Neutral Online RSA because your RSA should not cost the earth.
- If you are renewing your RSA competency card, you need to do a refresher course - and not our Online RSA course. Click here to find out more about the NSW RSA online refresher course.
- Bundled courses must be completed by the same student, and each course can be completed independently of others.
Why is the NSW online RSA so expensive compared with other states?
Unlike other states & territories NSW requires a photo ID card to be issued. Our price includes the $70 government charge + credit card fees for the production of this ID card. Competitors may be offering the course via alternative correspondence methods which can be more onerous and time consuming for you. The NSW government has put in place strict online RSA delivery requirements and this has led to additional development and training requirements which are also reflected in the new NSW online course cost. These include rigorous ID checking, having qualified trainer on staff, higher free text marking, extra monitoring to prevent and detect cheating, and controls for minimum study times. Access to 100% online training should help you reduce time off work and travel costs. For bulk training discounts for 10 or more courses please contact us.
Expiry of NSW paper RSA Certificates
All paper RSA certificates expired on the 30th June 2016. All holders of a paper RSA certificate must redo their RSA training (our RSA online) and apply for a new photo ID card. If you are caught working with an expired RSA qualification you and your employer risk being fined by NSW Police or inspectors from Liquor & Gaming NSW.
Who needs a Photo ID Competency Card?
The new NSW RSA photo ID Competency Card is essential for anyone in NSW who:
- serves alcohol
- sells alcohol
- supplies alcohol
- is a licensee
- is a crowd controller
- works as security staff
The RSA Online Traveller Bundle (valid in 6 extra states and territories)
This is a nationally recognised statement of attainment (SITHFAB002) that is valid in ACT, QLD, WA, NT & TAS
Note: This Online RSA is not included in the RSA+ or RSA NSW++ bundles - only the Traveller Bundle
All Online RSA's are NOT the Same!
With online RSA training you get what you pay for so please watch out for the following issues when comparing the value of our course with competitors:
- Is the NSW online RSA course they are offering 100% online or will you need to do your training via email correspondence?
- Does the NSW online RSA course fee include the $70 competency card fee?
- If you get stuck doing assessments in the NSW online RSA course will you be able to get unlocked quickly?
- If you need to speak with a trainer will you be able to speak with a real person or just have to interact with a robot?
- If you do need to call a trainer will you have to pay for the call or is it a 1300 number?
- Will you get your NSW online RSA certificate the same day that you do the online rsa course?
- Is the provider approved to deliver NSW online RSA by L&G NSW and do they display the online RSA approved training provider 2017/2018 logo?
- Do they stand by their product and offer you a 100% money back guarantee no questions asked?
- Do they just read out a PDF and put you to sleep or will you get simulated environments to practice refusing service and gain confidence?
- Is there an independent customer review ratings for their NSW online RSA training and comments from satisfied customers on the site?
- Are they offering an option for an additional national statement of attainment if you want to work in other States and Territories?