RSA Online NSW - New South Wales 100% Online RSA (NOT via correspondence)
RSA Online NSW - 100% Online RSA - Official Provider (View Approval) Start in 2 minutes & print your PDF certificate same day*
Employment Enhancing Bundled Course Details
Responsible Service of Gambling
Workplace Hygiene for Food Handlers
Introduction to Wine
RSA NSW Online Summary:
- RSA NSW Online One fee - No additional fees or charges. Includes $70 photo ID card.
- Arrow Training Services RTO#6127 is an official provider of RSA Online with the NSW government.
- This RSA online course covers specific content for New South Wales Australia.
- You can start training in 2 minutes and complete your NSW training the same day!
- Qualified NSW RSA trainers are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and will answer queries immediately if available or will call back within 30 minutes if on another call.
- If you have a poor internet connection try our email correspondence instead click here.
- It is a mandatory NSW government requirement that you spend at least 30 minutes studying each online section there is enough online training and supporting documentation for approximately 6-8 hours of online training and additional reading materials are also available.
- As part of NSW Government online integrity measures you will need to upload a signed and witnessed statutory declaration and witnessed photo identification. You will be provided with a template and a list of places where you can get the form signed. You can take a photo with your phone or use a scanner and upload this before completing the last section of the course.
- If you complete before 5pm we will apply for your interim RSA certificate from L&G NSW and send you the interim certificate that night.
- Please read our student guide (PDF, 10.8mb) or more about your rights.
- L&G NSW Government RSA requirements read more.
- Carbon Neutral Online RSA because your RSA should not cost the earth.
- If you are renewing your competency card you must not do this course but a refresher course read more.
- Bundled courses must be completed by the same student & each course can be completed independently of others.
Why so expensive compared with other states?
Unlike other states & territories NSW requires a photo ID card to be issued and our price includes $70 + credit card fees for the id card. Competitors may be offering the course via alternative correspondence methods which can be more onerous and time consuming for you. The NSW government has put in place strict online RSA delivery requirements and this has led to additional development and training requirements which are also reflected in the new NSW online course cost. These include rigorous ID checking, having a trainer available 12 hours a day, higher free text marking, monitoring for cheating, and controlling minimum study times. Access to 100% online training should help you reduce time off work and travel costs. For bulk training discounts for 10 or more courses please contact us.
Expiry of NSW paper RSA Certificates
All paper RSA certificates expired on the 30th June 2016. All holders of a paper RSA certificate must redo their training ( ie this course online) and apply for a new photo ID card. If you are caught working with an expired certificate you and your employer risk being fined by NSW Police or inspectors from Liquor & Gaming NSW.
Who needs a Photo ID Competency Card?
A new NSW RSA photo ID Competency Card is essential for anyone in NSW who:
- serves alcohol
- sells alcohol
- supplies alcohol
- is a licensee
- is a crowd controller
- works as security staff
RSA Online Traveller Bundle (Valid in additional 6 States) Details
Nationally recognised statement of attainment SITHFAB002 valid in ACT, QLD, WA, SA, NT & TAS
Note: This Online RSA is not included in the RSA+ or RSA++ bundle only the Traveller Bundle
All Online RSA's are NOT the Same!
With online RSA training you get what you pay for so please watch out for the following issues when comparing the value of our course with competitors:
- Is the NSW online RSA course they are offering 100% online or will you need to do your training via email correspondence?
- Does the NSW online RSA course fee include the $70 competency card fee?
- If you get stuck doing assessments in the NSW online RSA course will you be able to get unlocked quickly?
- If you need to speak with a trainer will you be able to speak with a real person or just have to interact with a robot?
- If you do need to call a trainer will you have to pay for the call or is it a 1300 number?
- Will you get your NSW online RSA certificate the same day that you do the online rsa course?
- Is the provider approved to deliver NSW online RSA by L&G NSW and do they display the online RSA approved training provider 2017/2018 logo?
- Do they stand by their product and offer you a 100% money back guarantee no questions asked?
- Do they just read out a PDF and put you to sleep or will you get simulated environments to practice refusing service and gain confidence?
- Is there an independent customer review ratings for their NSW online RSA training and comments from satisfied customers on the site?
- Are they offering an option for an additional national statement of attainment if you want to work in other States and Territories?