RSA ACT Online
Employment Enhancing Bundle Course Details
Responsible Service of Gambling
Workplace Hygiene for Food Handlers
Introduction to Wine
ACT Online Details:
- RSA ACT Online one fee - No additional fees or charges.
- RTO#6127 is a RSA ACT official provider RSA2011-010 of RSA online with the Australian Capital Territory Office of Regulatory Services.
- You will need to complete and submit a statutory declaration including photo identification.
- You can start training in 2 minutes.
- **Receive your ACT RSA PDF statement of attainment same day if you submit your statutory declaration and photo ID on business days before 3:30 pm AEST.
- Qualified ACT RSA trainers available on 1300 toll free number during business hours.
- Please read our student guide (PDF, 10.8mb) or read more about your rights.
- Australian Capital Territory government requirements read more.
- Other RSA courses on this site are not valid in the ACT.
- This nationally recognised course is specific for the Australian Capital Territory but also valid in QLD, WA, NT, SA, TAS.
- Carbon Neutral RSA, becauase your RSA should not cost the earth.
- Bundled courses must be completed by the same student & each course can be completed independently of others.
ACT RSA specific requirements
As of 1st July 2012 RSA online training needs to be completed every three years if you are:
• the licensee or a commercial permit holder;
• an employee of the licensee or commercial permit holder
who serves liquor at the premises; or,
• a crowd controller who works at the premises.