Roles and Quality Assurance
5 Star Online Training RTO#45332 is responsible for the quality of the training and assessment that you will receive. Enrolo is responsible for delivering the training and assessment via the online eLearning Portal in accordance with 5 Star Online Training's requirements. Based on you achieving these requirements 5 Star Online Training is responsible for issuing you with a valid statement of attainment.
How will you be assessed?
This online RSA training is broken into several topics or sections. At the end of each section a quiz will be presented and you will be required to answer all questions correctly online. If you get a question wrong you will be directed to review the course material after which you may reattempt the question. If you give the wrong answer another two times you will be locked out of the quiz, at which point you will need to contact a qualified trainer for assistance. Case studies and a simulated bar environment require you to implement what you have learnt in typical online practical scenarios, making up the skills assessment component. Your formal assessment activities have been mapped back to the Unit of Competency SITHFAB002 – Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol. This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol and to satisfy the requirements for responsible sale and service of alcohol under state or territory legislation.
How long will the assessments take?
Approximate timings on each of the formal assessment tasks are:
- Section 01 Why Serve Alcohol Responsibly - 15 minutes
- Section 02 Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) - 30 minutes
- Section 03 Minors - 15 minutes
- Section 04 Unduly Intoxicated and Disorderly Patrons - 15 minutes
- Section 05 Responsible Hospitality - 15 minutes
- Section 06 Other Issues - 15 minutes
- Section 07 Practical Demonstration of Skills Refusal of Service - Scenarios - 10 minutes
- Section 08 Practical Demonstration of Skills - Refusal of Service - Offering Food - 05 minutes
- Section 09 Practical Demonstration of Skills - Refusal of Service - Emotional Distress - 05 minutes
- Section 10 Practical Demonstration of Skills - Refusal of Service - Illicit Substances - 05 minutes
Learning skills required
To ensure you receive an adequate level of support with your training and assessment, please consider the following questions.
Do you consider yourself to have any disability, special needs, reading or writing difficulties that may have an impact on your ability to complete this online course?
Do you believe you have the literacy skills to read and interpret documents such as:
- Identification (ID) cards?
- Proof of age cards and driver’s licences?
- Statutory signage and warning signs?
- Wording within advertising or promotional material, such as in‑house policies and procedures and any other general plain English regulatory and advisory information issued by local, or state and territory liquor licensing authorities?
Do you believe that you have the numeracy skills to measure and calculate standard drinks or samples and calculate blood alcohol levels to determine alcohol consumption?
If you are not confident that you will understand any of the components of this online training, contact us and we will make arrangements to assist you in your training or offer you face to face training if available in your area.