RSA NSW Online Special Offer
RSA Online NSW Special Offer - New South Wales 100% Online RSA (NOT via correspondence)
Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (View Approval)
NSW Interim Certificate valid for 90 days
+ Includes $70 Photo Competency Card valid in: NSW
+ Free optional Online RSA SITHFAB002 (replaces SITHFAB201) valid in: ACT, QLD, WA, NT, SA & TAS
+ Free Wine course - The top 10 things you need to know about wine valued at $19.99
Students love our interactive RSA video scenarios, check out the sample below;
RSA NSW Online Details:
- RSA NSW Online One fee - No additional fees or charges. Includes $70 photo ID card
- Arrow Training Services RTO#6127 is an official provider of RSA Online with the NSW government
- This RSA online course covers specific content for New South Wales Australia
- Includes nationally recognised statement of attainment valid in ACT, QLD, WA, SA, NT & TAS
- You can start training in 3 minutes and complete your NSW training the same day!
- Due to NSW government regulation, Online RSA training can only be conducted when a trainer is available. Qualified trainers are available from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 12 midday Saturday. (NOTE between Friday 23rd December 2016 and Jan 2nd 2017 Trainers will only be available on non public holiday weekdays between 9am -5PM AEST) If you cannot study online during these times or if you have a poor internet connection try our email correspondence instead click here
- It is a mandatory NSW government requirement that you spend at least 30 minutes studying each online section there is enough online training and supporting documentation for approximately 6-8 hours of online training and additional reading materials are also available.
- As part of NSW Government online integrity measures you will need to upload a signed and witnessed statutory declaration and witnessed photo identification. You will be provided with a template and a list of places where you can get the form signed. You can take a photo with your phone or use a scanner and upload this before completing the last section of the course.
- If you complete before 5pm we will apply for your interim RSA certificate from L&G NSW and send you the interim certificate that night
- Please read our student guide (PDF, 10.8mb) or more about your rights
- L&G NSW Government RSA requirements read more
Why so expensive compared with other states?
Unlike other states & territories NSW requires a photo ID card to be issued and our price includes $70 + credit card fees for the id card. Competitors may be offering the course via alternative correspondence methods which can be more onerous and time consuming for you. The NSW government has put in place strict online RSA delivery requirements and this has led to additional development and training requirements which are also reflected in the new NSW online course cost. These include rigorous ID checking, having a trainer available 12 hours a day, higher free text marking, monitoring for cheating, and controlling minimum study times. Access to 100% online training should help you reduce time off work and travel costs. For bulk training discounts for 10 or more courses please contact us.
Expiry of NSW paper RSA Certificates
All paper RSA certificates expired on the 30th June 2016. All holders of a paper RSA certificate must redo their training ( ie this course online) and apply for a new photo ID card. If you are caught working with an expired certificate you and your employer risk being fined by NSW Police or inspectors from Liquor & Gaming NSW.
Who needs a Photo ID Competency Card?
A new NSW RSA photo ID Competency Card is essential for anyone in NSW who:
- serves alcohol
- sells alcohol
- supplies alcohol
- is a licensee
- is a crowd controller
- works as security staff